I International Congress of Education in Animal Sciences (ICEAS)
June 7, 2019 - Évora
Registration and payment of fees are required for attending the congress. Attendees must wear their name badge at all times while at the congress, as it is the official entrance pass to the sessions.
Instructions for registration and submissions
1) Sign up at https://sge.uevora.pt/. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to finish your sign up.
2) After logging in, select the event " I International Congress of Education in Animal Sciences".
3) On the right side of the page, choose "Register" and then "Confirm Registration".
4) On the right side of the page choose "Submit Abstract" (optional, if you want to submit abstract).
5) Once the registration has been confirmed and the payment has been made, select the "Confirm Payment" option where you will be asked for the billing data and where you should upload the proof of payment.
To be entitled to the student discount, students must present proof of full-time student status.
The ICEAS’19 registration fee covers:
Pen with the abstract book
Admission to ICEAS’19 main congress scientific sessions
For abstracts to be included in the congress program and appear in the congress publications, at least one author must be registered by the early registration deadline (April 30, 2019) and attend the congress to present the paper.
Cancellations made on or before May 31, 2019 will receive a 75% refund. Cancellations made after May 31, 2019 will receive no refund.
For questions related to the registration process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.